Opening a Bank Account - Making an Appointment (March 2018)

So, the application for the Bank Account was submitted late on the Friday and before noon on the Monday (an impressive response time by anyone's standards) I received an email saying that the submitted documents had been accepted and could I call them to arrange a mutually convenient time for a telephone interview, with one of their representatives, to complete the process.

I called and the lady I spoke to had excellent English. Unfortunately there were no interview slots available this week but she could offer next Tuesday. A nuisance as I can only take/make calls on Fridays during the working week - and so we're scheduled for a week on Friday.

That's more of a wait than I would have liked (especially as the £ rose against the € today on the news that Brexit transition terms had been agreed), but to be fair to Britline, they were able to offer an appointment within 6 working days, the fact I'm waiting 9 is down to my limited availability.

The good news is that I'm told that when the interview completes, I should have an account created there and then - exactly 1 month ahead of the completion deadline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Receipt of Compromise & Diagnostics Reports (Feb 2018)

Last Few Days - Parting Gifts, 11 - 15 Oct.

Rain Upsets Plans, 13 - 18 Sept.